Re: [podcasters] Fwd: Premiering Tonight: TEDTalks online

  • Les Posen
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 27 5:55 PM
      It's a thinktank trying to expose some great thinkers to those
      invited, or who can pay to attend, who might make a difference in the
      world, especially where technology might be employed.

      The news worth posting was not just of who would be at this year's
      exposition, but the decision to use our favourite technology to bring
      past events to a broader public arena.

      Together with a major sponsor, BMW, it is a real acknowledgement of
      the power of podcasting and RSS to reach out from a place few of us
      could afford to spend time.

      Les