RE: [podcasters] Sneak Peak at Blubrry.com

  • Todd Cochrane
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 27, 2006
      Yea great food for thought

      _____

      From: podcasters@yahoogroups.com [mailto:podcasters@yahoogroups.com] On
      Behalf Of Kevin Devin
      Sent: Tuesday, June 27, 2006 2:01 PM
      To: podcasters@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [podcasters] Sneak Peak at Blubrry.com

      Hey Todd,

      just looking over the pics... looks nice.

      This is meant as constructive feedback... the other day when you were
      describing the site, there seemed to be heavy emphasis on it being a
      listener-centric site. But in the heading on the site it states "The
      Podcast network for podcasters"

      Again... it's a nit, but if the message you're trying to convey is that you
      are indeed focused on the listener, that might not send the intended
      message. *I* fully understand what it means, but a first-time podcast
      listener might not.

      -KHD

      On 6/27/06, Todd Cochrane <geeknews@gmail. <mailto:geeknews%40gmail.com>
      com> wrote:

      > All
      >
      > One of the attendees of our Launch Meeting took some screen shots of the
      > website, and even though the pages are going through final revision the
      > look
      > and feel of the site can be seen. Along with some of the details on how
      > you
      > will be able to have your podcast listed on the site.
      >
      > We are planning on opening the site to those that attended the launch
      > meeting on Wed and then to the general public for our Beta shakedown
      > period
      > starting Friday. We have a dozen features that will be making its way into
      > the website over the first two weeks we are on line, but it was critical
      > that we cut it loose and we look forward to all of your participation on
      > the
      > site. www.podcastherald.com/2006/06/25/blubrry-podcast-network-preview
      >
      > Todd Cochrane
      >
      > CEO RawVoice