Greetings

  • John Newton
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 21, 2006
      Hello !

      b'out time I introduced myself

      My name is John and my podcast is:

      A slanted look at my life and yours, entertaining and chatty. Produced
      like a real radio show, but with no fresh new bands that no one has
      heard of except if they want to chat and say something funny.This one
      cant be missed.Observations, out-takes, strange things no one does on
      the radio or on any other podcast. Probably the best UK Podcast in the
      world.

      :)

      http://radioguy.co.uk

      P.S Im in the UK
    • missysspinks
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 13 4:01 PM
        Hi everyone,

        I'm a blogger and I found this group while Googling podcasting methods, etc. I'm looking to start a podcast to accompany my blog. I look forward to networking with you all, sharing my knowledge and learning.

        Yolonda
        www.notoriousspinkstalks.com
        www.books.notoriousspinks.com
      • Michael Sitarzewski
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 14 5:26 PM
          We love to help... when you have questions, ask away!

          Sorry for the late reply - I'm traveling in California this week - I've been off a bit.

          Michael Sitarzewski
          http://friendmichael.com