Easy Sequencer & Loops from BBC

  • Joel Haasnoot
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 6, 2006
      Hey,
      I managed to stumble across this today, and thought I'd share it. The BBC
      has a 'artists' section where people can learn how to produce music and do
      dj-type remixing. As part of this, they have a pretty cool 4-track sequencer
      with about 100 loops. Might be a good way to create your own intro if your
      creative! The export options are great, there seems to be a way you can send
      your 'song' to someone though. This is the link:
      http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/onemusic/studio/sequencer.shtml

      Hope that helps someone,
      Joel

      --
      <=>< <=>< <=><
      Joel Haasnoot
      > Host of the TG^3 Review
      > Geek & Programmer

    • Les Posen
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 6, 2006
        Nice pick up.

        Tried to download some video files from the VJ section, but it's
        limited to UK residents; my IP address revealed I was not entitled to
        freely access their license system.

        Pity