"The Good Beer Show" is here to say hello

  • Jefffrey T. Meyer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2006
      Do you like good beer? Well I have been podcasting since Dec. 2004 and
      our show won the "2005 Podcast Award" for food and drink. The Good Beer
      Show <http://goodbeershow.com> is the original beer related podcast on
      the internet. Every week, I drag my equipment down to one of the largest
      beer halls in the Midwest, the "Heorot" in Muncie Indiana and
      review micro, craft and imported beers. We feature Midwest music and
      most of the time the band joins us at the table for the fun. It might
      get a little out of hand at times but my friends and I have a blast.

      Good Beer Show <http://goodbeershow.com> main site

      myspace site <http://myspace.com/goodbeershow> Very new Yahoo 360
      site <http://profiles.yahoo.com/maudite615>

      If you need any help with your podcast, do not hesitate to contact me
      directly at
      jeffreytmeyer@.... I have take quite a few podcasters under my
      wing and got them going.

      Thanks for reading this