Awesome Podcast--Virgin Falls

  • skywrytr2000
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 3, 2006
      Hello Everyone,

      I'm new here and I just wanted to tell you all about a wickedly funny
      podcast I came across called Virgin Falls. I found it on iTunes and
      it is FREE! It is a little bit Tim Burton meets South Park,
      irreverent, dark and just plain hilarious! Two sibling vampires come
      to a cozy gated community, Virgin Falls with their trusty German maid,
      Helga Schmitt. You gotta check it out. Currently on episode 4, but
      ALL eps can be downloaded for free at iTunes or at the RSS feed link
      on their website, www.virginfalls.com . The website also features
      info on the cast/voice actors and creators.
    • Dan Klass
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 3, 2006
        On 6/3/06 1:53 AM, "skywrytr2000" <skywrytr2000@...> wrote:

        > Hello Everyone,
        >
        > I'm new here and I just wanted to tell you all about a wickedly funny
        > podcast I came across called Virgin Falls. I found it on iTunes and
        > it is FREE! It is a little bit Tim Burton meets South Park,
        > irreverent, dark and just plain hilarious! Two sibling vampires come
        > to a cozy gated community, Virgin Falls with their trusty German maid,
        > Helga Schmitt. You gotta check it out. Currently on episode 4, but
        > ALL eps can be downloaded for free at iTunes or at the RSS feed link
        > on their website, www.virginfalls.com . The website also features
        > info on the cast/voice actors and creators.

        Sniff, sniff. Hey, what's the smell? Is someone burning Spam?

        I'll check it out.

        In the meantime, I wanted to tell you all about a great, funny podcast I
        found on iTunes called "The Bitterest Pill." It's FREE! A stay-at-home
        dad/failed actor with a middle class upbringing buys a house with his wife
        on the west side of Los Angeles...

        Yeesh.

        - dK

        --
        DAN KLASS
        THE BITTEREST PILL

        Also check out:
        Old Wave Radio: New 80¹s Music!
        http://www.new80smusic.com

        "Podcast Solutions" by Michael W. Geoghegan and Dan Klass (Friends of ED
        Publishing)
        AVAILABLE NOW. www.PodcastSolutions.com
      • C.C. Chapman
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 3, 2006
          *laugh*

          Long live the action dads DK!

          C.C. Chapman
          <http://www.accidenthash.com/> www.accidenthash.com
          www.managingthegray.com <http://www.managingthegray.com/>
          www.uturncafe.com <http://www.uturncafe.com/>

          _____

          Sniff, sniff. Hey, what's the smell? Is someone burning Spam?

          I'll check it out.

          In the meantime, I wanted to tell you all about a great, funny podcast I
          found on iTunes called "The Bitterest Pill." It's FREE! A stay-at-home
          dad/failed actor with a middle class upbringing buys a house with his wife
          on the west side of Los Angeles...

          Yeesh.

          - dK

        • skywrytr