Re: [podcasters] T-Shirt Vendor Recommendations wanted

  • David Jackson
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 1, 2006
      I compared cafe press and spreadshirt a while back

      http://www.musicianscooler.com/currentissue/blog/archives/2005/06/make_your_own_s.html

      Dave Jackson
      Musicians Cooler
      www.musicianscooler.com

      On 5/31/06, Andy Armstrong <andy@...> wrote:
      > On 31 May 2006, at 21:47, Paul Fischer wrote:
      > > I get my ADD Cast t-shirts through Cafe Press. I like the quality,
      > > but they're a little pricey and their search sucks. I was wondering
      > > if anyone else can recommend a good print-on-demand shirt maker or
      > > maybe a small batch printer.
      >
      > Spreadshirt: http://www.spreadshirt.com/
      >
      > Like cafepress but a bit better in general.
      >
      > --
      > Andy Armstrong, hexten.net

      Communication and networking Computer security Computer training

      Message 2 of 12 , Jun 1, 2006
        Uh-oh!!

        Battle of the T-Shirt printing podcasters!!

        Your goin down Pickle-man!!
        **kidding**

        http://plannineprint.com

      • Chris
        Message 3 of 12 , Jun 1, 2006
          I might as well throw my hat in here too. I have a t-shirt printing
          business as well (true screen printing) and already print shirts for
          Rock and Roll Geek, the Daily Download, Audio Collective, the Reno
          Lake Tahoe Report and more.

          You can see them at http://shop.shirtsbymail.com

          if you are interested, email info@... for more info.

          Chris McIntyre

          --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, I Print Stickers <alrighta@...> wrote:

          > Uh-oh!!
          >
          > Battle of the T-Shirt printing podcasters!!
          >
          > Your goin down Pickle-man!!
          > **kidding**
          >
          > http://plannineprint.com
          >

          > > I do Tshirts for my day job, I own a sporting goods and uniform shop.
          > >
          > > let me know what u need and I will give you a price.
          > >

          > > On 6/1/06, John Federico <jaf@...> wrote:
          > > >
          > > > I¹ve used LowerTown Printing numerous times. Their minimum order
          > > is 6
          > > > t-shirts, but I¹ve only ever ordered 200+ per order.
          > > >
          > > > http://www.lowertownprinting.com/
          > > >
          > > > Or 800-870-3959
          > > >
          > > > Ask for Erin Oberhauser.
          > > >
          > > > Regards,
          > > >
          > > > -jf.
          > > >
          > > > --
          > > > John Federico
          > > > Sr. Director, Podcasting
          > > > Audible, Inc.
          > > > jfederico@...
          > > > AIM: jfgadgetboy
          > > > Skype: jfgadgetboy
          > > > Gizmo: jfgadgetboy

          > > wondering

          > > really
          > > would

          > > > http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Communication+and
          > > +networking&w1=Communica
          > > > >
          > > > tion+and+networking&w2=Computer+security&w3=Computer
          > > +training&c=3&s=80&.sig=A8
          > > > http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Computer
          > > +security&w1=Communication+and+ne
          > > > >
          > > > tworking&w2=Computer+security&w3=Computer
          > > +training&c=3&s=80&.sig=1rOpipQ2G5JuU
          > > > http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Computer
          > > +training&w1=Communication+and+ne
          > > > >
          > > > tworking&w2=Computer+security&w3=Computer
          > > +training&c=3&s=80&.sig=DoYkI4Rqe_5Hu

          > > > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/podcasters> "
          > > subject=Unsubscribe>
          > > Service

          > > > Yahoo! Groups Links
          > > >

          > > --
          > > Gary leland
          > >
          > > www.podcastpickle.com

          > > Communication and networking Computer security Computer training
          > >
          > > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
          > >
          > > Visit your group "podcasters" on the web.

        • Dan Kuykendall

            Was wondering if you were going to mention your biz.
            For anyone not paying attention, that is Chris McIntyre, the genius that
            brought http://www.podcastalley.com to the world.

            Since hes my good buddy, Im going to have to say that it would be nice
            to be able to "keep it in the family" as it were, by supporting a
            podcasting pioneer with your t-shirt printing needs.

            - --
            Dan Kuykendall (aka Seek3r)
            http://www.mightyseek.com

            In God we trust, all others we virus scan.
            Programmer - an organism that turns coffee into software.