Hello! New to this group

  • kamlabhatt
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1 7:57 AM
      Hello!

      I wanted to stop by and introduce myself to the group.

      I have been podcasting for a year now and currently am on to my
      third show: http://kamlabhattshow.com

      The current show is more like a radio-show interview format. My
      focus is on India and the Indian community across the world.

      I podcast from two places: New York, USA and Bangalore, India. I
      divide my time between these two places and therefore get to meet
      some interesting people. 99% of the content is in English.

      Would appreciate it, if you could stop by and listen and send me
      your feedback, suggestions and ideas for the show. As everybody else
      I would love to get more people to listen to the show.

      Thanks in advance for your help and time.

      Best,

      Kamla
      http://kamlabhattshow.com
      http://kamlabhatt.wordpress.com