Memorial Day Tribute to our brave soldiers

  • Dennis
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2006
      Hello all,
      This is Dennis, I did the Memorial Day Tribute.
      1. I am not plugging anything, The Memorial Day Tribute is a once a
      year thing, it is in remememberance of the many soldiers that have
      died for the freedom of this country, the United States and many of
      the ones around the world.
      2. It is also for those who are in harms way around the world today. I
      did this out of respect for them, my son is in Irag today. It is for
      the brave men and women who are fighting for freedom and to keep our
      freedom.
      3. I am a vet of Viet Nam, have servered in U.S. Marine Corp, U. S
      Navy and U.S.Army. I know the cost of freedom and respect those
      soldiers who face death each day.
      4. I am ashamed of the attitudes expressed in this group, and also
      thankful for those who have contacted me in support. This is not a
      political thing, it is about respect. Respect of the fallen and the
      living. Sure there are brave soldiers who have fought alone side the
      U.S. but this is Memorial Day. I am not sure if other countries
      celebrate a equal holiday. That would be for someone else to do.
      I did the Tribute out of Love of Country and out of deep respect for
      our fallen heros, who have given their all, to keep this country free,
      so those of you who disrespect them, have the right to do so.

      I am deeply sorry that some misunderstood the purpose of the Memorial
      Day Tribute. Its purpose is to take a moment and give thanks to those
      who have given their tomorrows for out todays.