Re: [podcasters] Did Jade Tree declare Podsafeness?

  • Leanne Kemmler
    Message 1 of 43 , Feb 2, 2005
      I'm sending the following on behalf of my hubby, who works at an indie
      label:

      "Sonic Unyon Records and Goodfellow Records are both open to podcasts
      using their domestic catalogue. We cannot approve international artists
      licensed to the Sonic Unyon label for Canada only (including Frank
      Black, Jens Lekman, Damon & Naomi and the Jesus Lizard), as those sound
      recordings are owned by the artists directly, but all direct signings
      are available. For more information, please contact Sean at Sonic
      Unyon, sean at sonic unyon dot com ."

      I haven't heard about Jade Tree, but Sonic Unyon
      (http://www.sonicunyon.com ) is open to podcasters.

      Leanne

      On Wednesday, February 2, 2005, at 04:22 PM, FLEB wrote:

      > I've heard a lot about Jade Tree ( http://www.jadetree.com ) letting
      > Podcasters use their catalog, but I'm unable to find any statement
      > from them about it. I'd like to use some of their music, and on one
      > hand I don't want to use it without permission, but on the other hand
      > I don't want to be part of a deluge of "Can I Podcast?" emails.
      >
      > Does anyone have any definitive info on their stance (yes, no, or
      > must-ask), or any other labels that have opened their music up?

      <image.tiff>

      > �
      > �

      Leanne
      http://home.cogeco.ca/~mamaloo

    • Peter Ker
      Message 43 of 43 , Feb 15, 2005
        I Don't find iTunes to be that fast either,

        Thanx

        =====
        http://www.geocities.com/bearclanmohawk
        http://www.cafepress.com/ohkwari