Re: [podcasters] Re: The Al Franken Show

  • Jason Evangelho
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 27, 2004
      Oh no...it sucked. My ears were bleeding about 5 minutes in. It's
      great that they are podcasting their shows, but I think they need a
      trip through Podcast University, or maybe just some general audio
      education. lol.

      On Wed, 27 Oct 2004 03:40:32 -0000, Paul Schaeflein
      <pschaeflein@...> wrote:

      > I saw that too, but the quality was horrible!!! I couldn't listen to
      > the whole show (10/25/04).
      >
      > Was that your experience as well? Or was it a one-time thing?
      >

      > --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, Jason Evangelho
      >

      > <jasonevangelho@g...> wrote:
      > > Yeah, I can hardly believe this one. At 2:29 P.M The Al Franken
      > show
      > > appeared on audio.weblog.com 's Last 100. Going to go listen. This
      > is
      > > exciting news!
      > >
      > > Ok Jon Stewart. your turn.
      > > --
      > > "The chains of habit are too weak to be felt until they are too
      > > strong to be broken."
      > > ~Samuel Johnson
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      "The chains of habit are too weak to be felt until they are too
      strong to be broken."
      ~Samuel Johnson
    • Matt Sweeney
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 27, 2004
        On Wed, 27 Oct 2004 09:00:32 -0700, Jason Evangelho
        <jasonevangelho@...> wrote:

        > Oh no...it sucked. My ears were bleeding about 5 minutes in. It's
        > great that they are podcasting their shows, but I think they need a
        > trip through Podcast University, or maybe just some general audio
        > education. lol.

        Acctually, Air America (the radio network which distributes Al's show)
        has nothing to do with that. It is coming from Air America Place.
        Just a fan who records the shows and turns them into mp3's. Not sure
        about this broadcast, but the one I heard a week or two ago was radio
        quality. Probably just a fluke.

        Matt