Re: [podcasters] Re: Recording Hardware Questions

  • Vince Callaway
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 2, 2005
      --- Mark <mark@...> wrote:

      > I have a follow-up question about the Behringer mixer and a general
      > question to throw out there about hardware.
      [snip]

      The one I have ( ub1202 ) sounds like it would do what you ask. It has two
      line outputs. One labeled control room and the other tape out.

      I currently have a cheap $20 radio shack mic pluged in. A radio shack phone
      adapter and my minidisc. The built-in equalizer really cleans up the pone
      adapter. The tinny sound is greatly reduced.

      I have not published any podcasts with the phone adapter in use but I can do a
      couple of samples so you can hear the difference.

      At $80 I think this mixer is the best bargain around for us. I can't wait
      until my new mic's get here on friday to see how it all comes together.

      =====
      Podcasting Politics for the Masses
      www.TotalSense.com

      http://my.yahoo.com