Call in your Podcast! Also: Podcast Domains & Transcribes

  • theprimespot@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2005
      You have until 5pm this Friday to call into 562-804-5625 and leave a
      voicemail invite for people to check out your podcast. Speak clearly, and you have up
      to two minutes. TPSradio.org will play the announcement again from
      podcastexpo.com and invites left by somethingthathappened.com (he actually gave us an
      audio clip!) and audioblogs.info

      TPSradio is heard over the internet (NO podcast yet!) via the Live Webcam, on
      CSULB dorms TVch 2 and over local cable access TV here in Long Beach, CA and
      Signal Hill (our population is almost half-million).

      ALSO, I own a few podcast domains that I am willing to talk about with those
      that have a podcast and can make a site (I can help promote it through my
      print/intenet columns). Unless you want to buy one or rent/lease the "fwding" to
      your site. Contact me if you would be interested in:

      fishcasting.com
      foodcasting.com
      pic-a-pod.com (I'm keeping pickapod.com)
      podcastmistress.com (I'm keeping podmistress.com)
      politicalpodcasts.com
      privatepodcasting.com

      I am keeping hotpoddy.com igopoddy.com and my favorite: PODCOUPLE.com
      !!!!
      I own other domain names as well, nothing to do with podcasts. (Just for
      fun I looked up fuckyou.com and it's taken). Right now ALL of the above should
      be fwding to my (local) "site" about Long Beach.
      Podcast Transcribes. Anyone interested in my "transcribing" your podcast
      into a type-written email? I work for donations. (Everything I do besides
      "street walking" for the PO is for pure love but at this time I can use some
      buckage!) Email me at theprimespot@... Suj Heading in caps: TRANSCRIBING!
      Ciao4now, KaRi

      562
      TPSradio.org
      hotline 804-5625
      www.theprimespot.com
      TPSradio FRIDAY Nights on kbeach.org
      Long Beach Community Radio @ a College Station!
      Read "LBweekly by KaRi" in the
      View From the Hill

    • Craig Patchett
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2, 2005
        --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, theprimespot@a... wrote:

        > You have until 5pm this Friday to call into 562-804-5625 and
        > leave a voicemail invite for people to check out your podcast.

        Voicemail only or can we send you audio clips?

        Craig

        Craig Patchett
        The GodCast Network

        "Behind the Scenes", the podcast for podcasters: http://bts.godcast.org