Re: [podcasters] Brain Pickin'

  • isaac@dailysonic.com
    Message 1 of 8 , May 2 9:40 AM
      Okay guys,

      I quickly put together a couple of the tools we created for Dailysonic
      and placed them together in a package I'm calling "Manglepod":

      http://www.dailysonic.com/manglepod/

      So far there are only two sets of scripts, because they were the ones
      I could clean up on short notice (there'll be more to come in the
      future):

      stitchit - A small collection of tools for stitching together
      individual mp3 files into a single file on the fly.

      rssLube - A load distributor for RSS feeds with enclosures, so smaller
      servers don't get slammed with audio (or video) file downloads right
      after the feed is updated.

      I've adapted these things from Dailysonic's source code, but I haven't
      had time to rigorously test it all in its modified form, hence the
      version 0.1. Feedback is appreciated. If the documentation provided
      isn't clear, let me know.

      All files are released under the GPL.

      -Isaac