  • Sam Chapnick
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2006
      Hello:

      I am sorry you have been disappointed by the soundseeing podcasts
      that are out there.

      I would urge you to check us out at http://www.itoors.com Every
      single person who has heard us and written about us in the press has
      given us rave reviews as being fascinating and outstanding in the
      field (that includes Wall Street Journal, The Times, Travel+Leisure,
      etc...).

      If you do not like us, I would very much like to hear your feedback
      on how we can make it better.

      Thanks!

      Sam

      Message: 1
      Date: Tue, 02 May 2006 08:46:42 -0000
      From: "kompaktt" <ingo.kottkamp@...>
      Subject: Soundseeing

      I'm a German radio journalist and about to do a report on soundseeing,
      soundwalks and soundscapes in the internet. It will also feature
      soundseeings from podcasts, but I must admit that many of them
      disappoint me. The recording quality is often poor, and in many cases,
      you can hear only the podcaster, not the place he is attempting to
      introduce. If anybody has links to soundseeings which he thinks of as
      exceptionally good, I'd be very happy to receive them.