Re: [podcasters] Making an RSS/XML file for Google Reader and Podcasting???

  • Nicole Simon
    Message 1 of 11 , May 2, 2006
      Evo Terra <evo@...> wrote:
      >I used to have the exact same impression of WordPress. Even said so in
      >the book. However, with the new PodPress pluggin, I take it all back.

      Yes. But that means you already _do_ have a Wordpress blog. If not so, that
      would not naturally be the way to start. While it has gotten easier - and
      hosts like Dreamhosts have one click installations to make it happen -
      there might be easier ways to experiment on podcasting. :)

      Nicole

      --
      Come to the German Podcast event of the year!
      Podcastday 2006 - Cologne 24th May