Re: [podcasters] ten podcasts for national (womens') magazine, quick!

  • Nicole Simon
    Message 1 of 27 , May 1, 2006
      Lisa Williams <lisa@...> wrote:
      >Calling all women podcasters, mommy podcasters, and the people who love
      >them -- give me some suggestions!

      Well Amy Gahran has her great list of women podcasters, of course a way to
      start!

      http://contentious.com/archives/2004/12/22/women-in-podcasting-the-list

      As for new media, I may suggest our new media-slaves podcast, done by Zadi
      Diaz, Marianne Richmond, Debi Jones and myself.

      Media Slaves - Life in permanent Beta.
      http://media-slaves.blogspot.com/

      :o)
      Nicole

      --
      Come to the German Podcast event of the year!
      Podcastday 2006 - Cologne 24th May