Podcast Academy: Boston to Santa Clara

  • Doug Kaye
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2006
      I think I've finally recovered from Podcast Academy 2, which we co-
      produced with Boston University last week. The awesome team there has
      posted both audio and video files of the sessions that you can
      download for free. See http://www.bu.edu/com/podcast/archive.html.
      Also available are interviews with many of the instructors (http://
      www.bu.edu/com/podcast/interviews.html) and a public email list for
      attendees (http://groups.google.com/group/podcastacademy2).

      We're now finalizing the curriculum for Podcast Academy 3 to be held
      at Yahoo! in Santa Clara, June 15-16. See http://
      www.podcastacademy.com/. Instructors and sessions confirmed to date
      include:

      * Podcast Gear for Any Budget (Paul Figgiani, The Point)
      * Making Money in Podcasting (Michael Geoghegan, Reel Reviews)
      * A Live TWiT Podcast (Leo Laporte and the TWiTs, This Week in
      Tech)
      * Recording and Editing Interviews (Dierdre Kennedy, Animals Aloud)
      * Podcast Advertising Sales (Tim Bourquin, The Podcast Brothers)
      * Music Licensing for Podcasts (C.C. Chapman, Podsafe Music
      Network)
      * Beyond the Audio (Darusha Wehm, The Conversations Network)
      * The Secrets of MP3 Files (Doug Kaye, The Conversations Network)

      ...doug

      Doug Kaye, Executive Director
      The Conversations Network
      www.conversationsnetwork.org