Re: [podcasters] iTunes Auto-Moratorium

  • Matthew Wayne Selznick
    Message 1 of 57 , May 1, 2006
      On 5/1/06, George L Smyth <glsmyth@...> wrote:
      > Is that a podcatcher? I checked out http://www.podcastready.com but appears to
      > be a directory.

      It's a floor wax and a dessert topping! Watch as I put some on my
      mop... and some on my butterscotch pudding! Mmmm... that's good jam.

      (sorry. not just for the classic Saturday Night Live reference, but
      for mixing two different ones.)

      Yeah, it's both. A directory, a social network, and a tiny little
      piece of software that puts it all together -- and can be installed
      directly on your portable media device.

      > Juice works just fine for me, with the exception that it occasionally stops in
      > the middle of downloading for some reason. Someone suggested Nimiq, but it
      > refuses to install on my machine.

      Juice stops downloading, and worse, repeatedly downloads streams
      sometimes dozens of times each day. It also fails to clear items when
      I ask it too, and sometimes gets feeds mixed up, somehow putting
      episodes for one in the category of another. Too much trouble.

      --
      Matthew Wayne Selznick
      ++++++++++++++++++

      "Brave Men Run - A Novel of the Sovereign Era:
      http://www.bravemenrun.com

      MWS Media - Inexpensive web hosting for DIY endeavors:
      http://www.mwsmedia.com
    • André Cury
      Message 57 of 57 , Jul 21, 2006
        Ramble, I already had an email from you talking about your show, so I think
        this is working. If you still have a doubt, send it again.

        See you,
        André.