Re: [podcasters] iTunes Auto-Moratorium

  • George L Smyth
    Message 1 of 57 , May 1, 2006
      --- Andy Bilodeau <andycast@...> wrote:

      > On 5/1/06, Stephen Eley <SFEley@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > On 5/1/06, Bill <bill@...> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > What is iTunes Auto-Moratorium?
      > >
      > > I suspect Sam was talking about the approval delay before a podcast is
      > > listed in the iTunes directory -- which really nailed George, who had
      > > to stay at it for months to get his music podcast listed.
      >

      > Isn't this the phenomenon where iTunes figures you haven't been listening to
      > a subscribed podcast for some period of time and decides to no longer auto
      > update it?
      >
      > I hate that feature!

      Yes, that is what I believe he was referring to. I don't use iTunes so I'm not
      too familiar with it, but I "think" that if you haven't listened to any of the
      past five shows then it stops automatically downloading. This really stinks
      for those doing daily shows (mine is a weekly and comes out every Saturday).

      Cheers -

      george

      Eclectic Mix: http://EclecticMix.com
      One Minute How-To: http://podcasternews.com/details.php?P=131
    • André Cury
      Message 57 of 57 , Jul 21, 2006
        Ramble, I already had an email from you talking about your show, so I think
        this is working. If you still have a doubt, send it again.

        See you,
        André.