Re: [podcasters] iTunes Auto-Moratorium

  • Andy Bilodeau
    Message 1 of 57 , May 1, 2006

      > On 5/1/06, Bill <bill@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > What is iTunes Auto-Moratorium?
      >
      > I suspect Sam was talking about the approval delay before a podcast is
      > listed in the iTunes directory -- which really nailed George, who had
      > to stay at it for months to get his music podcast listed.

      Isn't this the phenomenon where iTunes figures you haven't been listening to
      a subscribed podcast for some period of time and decides to no longer auto
      update it?

      I hate that feature!

      --

      Andy Bilodeau
      PodCaster

      The AndyCast PodCast
      You'll laugh 'til you stop!
      http://www.andycast.net

    • André Cury
      Message 57 of 57 , Jul 21, 2006
        Ramble, I already had an email from you talking about your show, so I think
        this is working. If you still have a doubt, send it again.

        See you,
        André.