Help

  • George L Smyth
    Message 1 of 57 , May 1, 2006
      For about six months my numbers were moving up steadily and on a regular basis.
      However, for the past two months they have made an abrupt turnaround and are
      in steady decline. I have no idea why this is the case.

      I am wondering if anyone could please listen to a show or two of mine and offer
      some honest feedback. I've done everything I can think of to make it a better
      show, but have apparently been failing miserably. Perhaps I am too close to
      things and am missing something obvious, or perhaps few people simply think it
      worthwhile to expend the bandwidth to download it.

      If you don't want to embarass me publically then you can always send me an
      email at EclecticMix@.... I am fine with anyone telling me that the show
      sucks, as long as they explain why it sucks, and perhaps offer a helpful tip or
      two on how I can make it stop sucking.

      Thanks for your help.

      Cheers -

      george

      Eclectic Mix: http://EclecticMix.com
      One Minute How-To: http://podcasternews.com/details.php?P=131
    • André Cury
      Message 57 of 57 , Jul 21, 2006
        Ramble, I already had an email from you talking about your show, so I think
        this is working. If you still have a doubt, send it again.

        See you,
        André.