Promote your podcast on Ebay?

  • Paul Puri
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2006
      Ok, some of you know about podsafegear.com, blah blah
      blah.

      I moved it to Ebay because I am not a website design
      guy, and I needed to make it easier to deal with.
      That, and I have screwed up the site trying to
      implement basic code. Not basic enough;)

      What I actually want from you guys is this. Anyone who
      has purchased gear from me in the past, or own any
      gear on the site, make a mini review of the piece of
      gear. It does not have to be a big to do. It can be a
      sentence or 2 explaining why you like it.

      I will then place the review in the description of the
      gear on my Ebay store, with a link to your podcast. It
      serves 2 purposes:

      1- Inspire confidence in that piece of gear since
      actual podcasters are using it.

      2- A free plug for your podcast on Ebay.

      It's a win win. I will put the link to your podcast on
      every listing of that gear. I will put up to 5 links
      per product. If I get more than 5 reviews, I will
      start a monthly cycle shuffling the reviews.

      I also am going to start a monthly newsletter for the
      store. If anyone would like to write an article for
      it, I will also promote your podcast in it as well. In
      fact, I am going to promote one podcast per month in
      it. So anyone who would like to get in on that, let me
      know.

      If Ebay is going to be charging me a monthly fee to
      have a store, I figure I should find some way to get
      my moneys worth. Furthering the promotion of
      podcasting is a great way.

      The site does not have a fraction of the gear I can
      get yet, but I am expanding my product line fast. So
      more than just podcasters will be buying. Which means
      the newsletter will go out to all kinds of people.

      Thanks for your time.

      Paul Puri

      The Podcast Guild Planning Commitee.
      http://podcastguild.com/

      Podsafe Gear.....Gear for podcasters.....Now on Ebay!!
      http://stores.ebay.com/PodsafeGear

      The P3 Show: http://p3show.libsyn.com
      The P3 Show Feed: http://p3show.libsyn.com/rss

      Promotion without shame.