Podcast for WA residents

  • Vince Callaway
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2005
      I know a few of you are from my state so this podcast may be of interest to
      you.

      Last week I did an interview with Sherry Bockwinkel. At one time she was
      labeled the queen of initiatives. She is responsible for putting more of them
      on the ballot than any other person.

      Even if you don't agree with her politics I think you will find her
      interesting.

      On the technical side this interview was done using the minidisc. It has a
      simple mic and was sitting on the table to do the recording. I did get some
      suggestions on reducing the background noise that I will use on my next
      interview.

      Now if I can just get my graphics guy motivated :)

      http://www.totalsense.com

      http://mail.yahoo.com