Feed Editor 3.6 now released. Now with iTunes support.

  • Dmitry Baranov
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 23, 2006
      Feed Editor: Create RSS Feed and Podcast Easily!

      You don't need to be a computer science guru and learn Internet
      technologies. Our editor makes work with RSS feeds maximally simple.
      All you need to know is what RSS feed you need. Rest is Feed Editor work.

      Many unique features, and now it supports iTunes.

      http://www.extralabs.net/feed-editor.htm