Re: [podcasters] Phone Podcasting - K7 to Email to Podcast?

  • Dave Jackson
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 3, 2006
      Check out www.gcast.com

      Dave Jackson
      www.schoolofpodcasting.com
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Ryan Ozawa
      To: podcasters@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, April 01, 2006 1:48 AM
      Subject: [podcasters] Phone Podcasting - K7 to Email to Podcast?

    • Ryan Ozawa
      • Judefan
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 3, 2006
          If this is for a rebirth of the transmission then I can help you out but
          otherwise... :P

          How's it going Ryan?

          Gcast is the only one that came to mind for me other than K7 so sorry, not
          much help, just wanted to put in a chime.

          PD

          --
          P.D. Love
          The LoveHouse Radio Podcast - http://lovehouseradio.com

          Entertainment As I See It - on Podcaster News
          Have you heard the news? - www.podcasternews.com