FeedBurner Announces Podcasting FeedBurn!

  • dmain1957
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 25, 2004
      Yea! Works first time out on my Blogger.com account!

      Here are the details:

      http://www.burningdoor.com/feedburner/archives/000812.html

      Dennis
    • thesportspod
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 26, 2004
        Too bad this came after I spent the entire weekend troubleshooting to get my
        podcasts syncing.. haha.

        I'm using this feature now, and it seems to be working well. However, I'm
        running into one issue whis I'll post as just an fyi. On one of my posts,
        the first time I entered the enclosure, I used the wrong filename. After
        updating with the correct filename the update did not sync into my
        newsgator-it still shows the old enclosure. I'm not sure if it is feeburner
        related or if it's newsgator's fault, or neither.

        The groupcaster feature looks pretty cool. Looks to be along the lines of
        openpodcast.org, but simpler? I'd be interested in collaberating on a fun
        group, so if anyone is interested in trying it out, hit me.

        http://www.burningdoor.com/feedburner/archives/000812.html <-- see
        groupcasting about halfway down the page

        /curtis

        _____

        Yea! Works first time out on my Blogger.com account!

        Here are the details:

        http://www.burningdoor.com/feedburner/archives/000812.html

        Dennis

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129flhfb6/M=315388.5526708.6599542.3001176/D=gr
        oups/S=1705004726:HM/EXP=1098833932/A=2372354/R=0/SIG=12id813k2/*https:/www.
        orchardbank.com/hcs/hcsapplication?pf=PLApply&media=EMYHNL40F21004SS> click
        here

        <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=315388.5526708.6599542.3001176/D=groups/S=
        :HM/A=2372354/rand=776499074>

        _____

        Yahoo! Groups Links

      • the_thehumanexperience
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 27, 2004
          Hello Dennis,

          Just a quick thank you for posting this to the group. I happened
          upon it when I clicked through from the Wikipedia and now have a
          "working" podcast hosted on Typepad,
          http://feeds.feedburner.com/thehumanexperience.

          Thanks again,

          Christopher

          --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, "dmain1957" <dmain@c...> wrote:

          > Yea! Works first time out on my Blogger.com account!
          >
          > Here are the details:
          >
          > http://www.burningdoor.com/feedburner/archives/000812.html
          >
          > Dennis
        • dmain1957
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 27, 2004
            You're welcome Christopher...I have been stuggling with this
            RSS/Enclosure stuff for a long time. Now I'm ready to launch!
            Love your Podcasting....

            Dennis

            --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, "the_thehumanexperience"