Interview With A Stranger Episode 10

  • judefan3
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2006
      On Episode 10 I have no stranger but the one and only Rob Walch from
      Podcast411. Rob answers our 5 questions, provides some background and
      gives us one of his favorite jokes (don't let the kids pass this one
      along at school). Sure, you hear him all the time on the questions
      side of the mic but here is another instance of him on the answer side.

      Take a listen- http://www.InterviewWithaStranger.com, feed:
      http://feeds.feedburner.com/InterviewWithaStranger

      Anyone interested in being on the show please let me know.

      PD