Re: [podcasters] Management software

  • sunyhg
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 2, 2006
      You will need to pay someone to write that software for you
      ~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~
      Al
      www.WildHockeyFan.Com & PodCast

      ~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~
      Help Fight Spam!
      http://www.cloudmark.com/?rc=6gtj3

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 2, 2006
        --- Dennis <dhump3@...> wrote:

        > Looking for Podcast Management software that can be used to work with
        > websites. Libsyn has a good system. What about if you have a large
        > network with 100+ podcasters (such as Podshow) I am looking for a good
        > interface for podcaster to upload their podcast and is intergrated
        > into a self hosted website.
        > Any ideas?

        Dennis -

        You may wish to check with Todd Cochrane (ceo @ rawvoice.com) over at
        PodcasterNews.com. I believe that there are currently around 100 podcasts in
        the system, though I do not know if the software that they have developed is
        made available to others. Just a thought.

        Cheers -

        george

        -------------------------------------

        Eclectic Mix - http://EclecticMix.com
        DRiP Investing - http://DRiPInvesting.org
        Handmade Photographic Images - http://www.GLSmyth.com
        The Prudent Investor - http://podcasternews.com/details.php?P=21
      • Todd Cochrane
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 2, 2006
          It already exist and has been rolled out it's called the RawVoice Generator
          that my company created. We have it in use in the UK with a company that
          will be releasing there site in a few days and it is also the engine that
          drives the PodcasterNews.com with a derivative of the engine running
          PodcastPromos.com

          Todd.

          > You will need to pay someone to write that software for you
          > ~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~
          > Al
          > www.WildHockeyFan.Com & PodCast

          > Help Fight Spam!
          > http://www.cloudmark.com/?rc=6gtj3