Michael Geohegan Podcast Academy Video

  • Doug Kaye
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2006
      We've just posted another presentation from November's Podcast
      Academy. This session by Michael Geohegan was rated highest by the
      attendees.

      But of particular note, this is the first release of a Podcast
      Academy video. You'll find the link to the video on the detail page
      at http://www.itconversations.com/shows/detail837.html. (I'm not
      linking directly to the video because the URL isn't permanent,
      whereas that detail page is a permalink.) The video is optimized for
      iPods, but can be played on any Quicktime player: Mac , Windows, etc.

      We're not making a lot of noise about this, because we still have a
      lot to learn, and we'd truly appreciate your feedback. The best way
      is to just send it directly to me, although we generally try to read
      this list, too. What do you think of the video? Does it play properly
      on your device or in your software? Are the audio and video quality
      okay? Did we strike the right balance between filesize (~1MB per
      minute) and quality? And of course, any suggestions are appreciated.

      Special thanks not only to Michael for a great class, but to Paul
      Figgiani, our Senior Audio (and now Video) Engineer who spent many
      hours putting this together in Final Cut Pro.

      BTW, the next Podcast Academy will be held at Boston University on
      April 28-29. For details:
      http://www.bu.edu/com/podcast/

      ...doug

      Doug Kaye, Executive Director