Re: Three questions!

  • Judefan
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 1, 2006
      1) CC beat me to it
      2) PodcastPromos.com
      3) sorry, at a loss for this one right now.

      --
      P.D. Love
      The LoveHouse Radio Podcast - http://lovehouseradio.com

      Entertainment As I See It - on Podcaster News
      Have you heard the news? - www.podcasternews.com
    • I Print Stickers
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 1, 2006
        Hey Nico. The podsafe music network is a good place to find music
        ( http://music.podshow.com )
        I'd also suggest checking out some artist and record label websites
        and myspace. Many of them have mp3s available for dowload and
        encourage podcasters to play them.
        Myspace is great because it's an easy way to contact the artists
        directly. Although, keep in mind some bigger artists dont manage
        their own profiles and people sometimes create false profiles for
        bigger artists. Stick to the indies.
        Jasper from ThePlanNineRockShow
        http://plannineprint.com

        > Hi!
        >
        > First of all thank you for everybody in the group, I am learning more
        > and more every single day!
        >
        > 1. Where can I find some great free podsafe music?
        > 2. Would everybody please put some promo files online, I would love
        > to promote the podcasts of the members of this group in or podcasts.
        > 3. Last question is if there are any South African Podcasters in this
        > group, I would love to make contact with them!
        >
        > That's it!
        >
        > Thanks!
        >
        > Nico

        > Communication and networking Computer security Computer training
        >
        > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
        >
        > Visit your group "podcasters" on the web.

      • Todd Cochrane
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 1, 2006
          > 2. Would everybody please put some promo files online, I would love
          > to promote the podcasts of the members of this group in or podcasts.

          Go to podcastpromos.com

          There are some creating shows at podcasternews.com
        • George L Smyth
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 1, 2006
            --- Nic <nicobaird@...> wrote:

            > Hi!
            >
            > First of all thank you for everybody in the group, I am learning more
            > and more every single day!
            >
            > 1. Where can I find some great free podsafe music?

            Of course you can find a plethora of genres by listening to Eclectic Mix
            (http://EclecticMix.com), but one place for finding music would be
            http://music.podshow.com/ and another would be http://Magnatune.com.

            http://EclecticMix.com/Promo.mp3

            > 3. Last question is if there are any South African Podcasters in this
            > group, I would love to make contact with them!

            There is a Zimbabwe podcast at http://podcasternews.com/details.php?N=989, so
            perhaps that's close.

            Cheers -

            george