RE: [podcasters] Suggestions or referrals for a web designer (with Word Press experience)

  • J Wynia
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2006
      A while back, I put out a theme that works as a skeleton for building your
      own Wordpress theme. It has essentially no extras in it, just the basic
      elements you need. If you know HTML, you can use it as a starting point.
      It's a much better place to start from than trying modify the complicated
      complete themes out there.

      http://www.wynia.org/wordpress/2006/02/22/new-wordpress-theme-skeleton-for-b
      uilding-your-own/

      --