RE: [podcasters] Three questions!

  • C.C. Chapman
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 1, 2006
      1. http://music.podshow.com

      2. http://mp3.accidenthash.podshow.com/AH_Promo.mp3 (thanks to the gang at
      Creepy Sleepy for putting this together)

      3. I know the team from http://thezashow.libsyn.com/ are on this list and
      are out of South Africa. http://www.acrossthesound.net is done from all over
      the world, but Joseph the host is from South Africa

      Hope this helps.

      C.C. Chapman
      <http://www.accidenthash.com/> www.accidenthash.com
      www.uturncafe.com <http://www.uturncafe.com/>

      _____

      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 1, 2006
        1) CC beat me to it
        2) PodcastPromos.com
        3) sorry, at a loss for this one right now.

        --
        P.D. Love
        The LoveHouse Radio Podcast - http://lovehouseradio.com

        Entertainment As I See It - on Podcaster News
        Have you heard the news? - www.podcasternews.com
      • I Print Stickers
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 1, 2006
          Hey Nico. The podsafe music network is a good place to find music
          ( http://music.podshow.com )
          I'd also suggest checking out some artist and record label websites
          and myspace. Many of them have mp3s available for dowload and
          encourage podcasters to play them.
          Myspace is great because it's an easy way to contact the artists
          directly. Although, keep in mind some bigger artists dont manage
          their own profiles and people sometimes create false profiles for
          bigger artists. Stick to the indies.
          Jasper from ThePlanNineRockShow
          http://plannineprint.com

          > Hi!
          >
          > First of all thank you for everybody in the group, I am learning more
          > and more every single day!
          >
          > 1. Where can I find some great free podsafe music?
          > 2. Would everybody please put some promo files online, I would love
          > to promote the podcasts of the members of this group in or podcasts.
          > 3. Last question is if there are any South African Podcasters in this
          > group, I would love to make contact with them!
          >
          > That's it!
          >
          > Thanks!
          >
          > Nico

          > Communication and networking Computer security Computer training
          >
          > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
          >
          > Visit your group "podcasters" on the web.

        • Todd Cochrane
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 1, 2006
            > 2. Would everybody please put some promo files online, I would love
            > to promote the podcasts of the members of this group in or podcasts.

            Go to podcastpromos.com

            There are some creating shows at podcasternews.com
          • George L Smyth
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 1, 2006
              --- Nic <nicobaird@...> wrote:

              > Hi!
              >
              > First of all thank you for everybody in the group, I am learning more
              > and more every single day!
              >
              > 1. Where can I find some great free podsafe music?

              Of course you can find a plethora of genres by listening to Eclectic Mix
              (http://EclecticMix.com), but one place for finding music would be
              http://music.podshow.com/ and another would be http://Magnatune.com.

              http://EclecticMix.com/Promo.mp3

              > 3. Last question is if there are any South African Podcasters in this
              > group, I would love to make contact with them!

              There is a Zimbabwe podcast at http://podcasternews.com/details.php?N=989, so
              perhaps that's close.

              Cheers -

              george