Three questions!

  • Nic
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 1 7:10 AM
      Hi!

      First of all thank you for everybody in the group, I am learning more
      and more every single day!

      1. Where can I find some great free podsafe music?
      2. Would everybody please put some promo files online, I would love
      to promote the podcasts of the members of this group in or podcasts.
      3. Last question is if there are any South African Podcasters in this
      group, I would love to make contact with them!

      That's it!

      Thanks!

      Nico
    • C.C. Chapman
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 1 7:23 AM
        1. http://music.podshow.com

        2. http://mp3.accidenthash.podshow.com/AH_Promo.mp3 (thanks to the gang at
        Creepy Sleepy for putting this together)

        3. I know the team from http://thezashow.libsyn.com/ are on this list and
        are out of South Africa. http://www.acrossthesound.net is done from all over
        the world, but Joseph the host is from South Africa

        Hope this helps.

        C.C. Chapman
        <http://www.accidenthash.com/> www.accidenthash.com
        www.uturncafe.com <http://www.uturncafe.com/>

        _____

        First of all thank you for everybody in the group, I am learning more
        and more every single day!

        1. Where can I find some great free podsafe music?
        2. Would everybody please put some promo files online, I would love
        to promote the podcasts of the members of this group in or podcasts.
        3. Last question is if there are any South African Podcasters in this
        group, I would love to make contact with them!

        That's it!

        Thanks!

        Nico

        Communication
        <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Communication+and+networking&w1=Communi
        cation+and+networking&w2=Computer+security&w3=Computer+training&c=3&s=80&.si
        g=A8JypvKmrStpN6fDh9U3Og> and networking Computer
        <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Computer+security&w1=Communication+and+
        networking&w2=Computer+security&w3=Computer+training&c=3&s=80&.sig=1rOpipQ2G
        5JuUh4FQdtUjw> security Computer
        <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Computer+training&w1=Communication+and+
        networking&w2=Computer+security&w3=Computer+training&c=3&s=80&.sig=DoYkI4Rqe
        _5Hu64wdfCpSQ> training

        _____

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        * Visit your group "podcasters
        <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/podcasters> " on the web.

        <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

        _____

      • Judefan
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 1 7:59 AM
          1) CC beat me to it
          2) PodcastPromos.com
          3) sorry, at a loss for this one right now.

          --
          P.D. Love
          The LoveHouse Radio Podcast - http://lovehouseradio.com

          Entertainment As I See It - on Podcaster News
          Have you heard the news? - www.podcasternews.com
        • I Print Stickers
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 1 9:51 AM
            Hey Nico. The podsafe music network is a good place to find music
            ( http://music.podshow.com )
            I'd also suggest checking out some artist and record label websites
            and myspace. Many of them have mp3s available for dowload and
            encourage podcasters to play them.
            Myspace is great because it's an easy way to contact the artists
            directly. Although, keep in mind some bigger artists dont manage
            their own profiles and people sometimes create false profiles for
            bigger artists. Stick to the indies.
            Jasper from ThePlanNineRockShow
            http://plannineprint.com

            > Hi!
            >
            > First of all thank you for everybody in the group, I am learning more
            > and more every single day!
            >
            > 1. Where can I find some great free podsafe music?
            > 2. Would everybody please put some promo files online, I would love
            > to promote the podcasts of the members of this group in or podcasts.
            > 3. Last question is if there are any South African Podcasters in this
            > group, I would love to make contact with them!
            >
            > That's it!
            >
            > Thanks!
            >
            > Nico

            > Communication and networking Computer security Computer training
            >
            > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
            >
            > Visit your group "podcasters" on the web.

          • Todd Cochrane
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 1 11:08 AM
              > 2. Would everybody please put some promo files online, I would love
              > to promote the podcasts of the members of this group in or podcasts.

              Go to podcastpromos.com

              There are some creating shows at podcasternews.com
            • George L Smyth
              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 1 11:52 AM
                --- Nic <nicobaird@...> wrote:

                > Hi!
                >
                > First of all thank you for everybody in the group, I am learning more
                > and more every single day!
                >
                > 1. Where can I find some great free podsafe music?

                Of course you can find a plethora of genres by listening to Eclectic Mix
                (http://EclecticMix.com), but one place for finding music would be
                http://music.podshow.com/ and another would be http://Magnatune.com.

                http://EclecticMix.com/Promo.mp3

                > 3. Last question is if there are any South African Podcasters in this
                > group, I would love to make contact with them!

                There is a Zimbabwe podcast at http://podcasternews.com/details.php?N=989, so
                perhaps that's close.

                Cheers -

                george