Suggestions or referrals for a web designer (with Word Press experience)

  • Michael Santarcangelo
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2006
      It's time for me to move away from the default wordpress template I have
      been using. I have sampled some of the other templates that exist, but have
      determined that I need some help.

      Can anyone recommend to me, please, a designer that can help me take my
      design (which is roughed out using Omni-Graffle/Visio) and translate that
      into a word press template?

      Thanks in advance!

      --
      Michael
      Security Catalyst

      The Security Catalyst Podcast
      http://www.securitycatalyst.com

      ALSO ---

      Are you concerned about protecting your identity? You should be!! Listen to
      Security Catalyst #22 for insights and "must take" actions from Identity
      Theft expert John Sileo (victim-turned-author). This investment of 30
      minutes of time is worth every penny. Oh wait... it's free. Well, then even
      better!

    • J Wynia
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2006
        A while back, I put out a theme that works as a skeleton for building your
        own Wordpress theme. It has essentially no extras in it, just the basic
        elements you need. If you know HTML, you can use it as a starting point.
        It's a much better place to start from than trying modify the complicated
        complete themes out there.

        http://www.wynia.org/wordpress/2006/02/22/new-wordpress-theme-skeleton-for-b
        uilding-your-own/

        --

[...]