Phone Podcasting - K7 to Email to Podcast?

  • Ryan Ozawa
    • Dave Jackson
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 3, 2006
        Check out www.gcast.com

        Dave Jackson
        www.schoolofpodcasting.com
        ----- Original Message -----
        From: Ryan Ozawa
        To: podcasters@yahoogroups.com
        Sent: Saturday, April 01, 2006 1:48 AM
        Subject: [podcasters] Phone Podcasting - K7 to Email to Podcast?

      • Ryan Ozawa
        • Judefan
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 3, 2006
            If this is for a rebirth of the transmission then I can help you out but
            otherwise... :P

            How's it going Ryan?

            Gcast is the only one that came to mind for me other than K7 so sorry, not
            much help, just wanted to put in a chime.

            PD

            --
            P.D. Love
            The LoveHouse Radio Podcast - http://lovehouseradio.com

            Entertainment As I See It - on Podcaster News
            Have you heard the news? - www.podcasternews.com