New Orleans Podcasting

  • craigkraem
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 31 8:02 PM
      Greetings,

      I live in New Orleans and have started a podcasting website. I am
      interviewing New Orleans business people, celebrities, musicians,
      chefs, etc about how they are doing post Katrina. Please check it out
      and if you like it pass it on to some friends. It's a great way to
      hear exactly what is happening in New Orleans. thanks - Craig

      http://NewOrleansPodcasting.com
    • PaulWorthington
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1, 2006
        Craig, do you have one RSS feed that delivers all your podcasts? I appreciate having separate
        feeds for each of your major categories, and a "featured podcast" feed, but I'd additionally
        appreciate one big catch-all feed. Thanks!

        --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, "craigkraem" <craigk@...> wrote:

        > Greetings,
        >
        > I live in New Orleans and have started a podcasting website. I am
        > interviewing New Orleans business people, celebrities, musicians,
        > chefs, etc about how they are doing post Katrina. Please check it out
        > and if you like it pass it on to some friends. It's a great way to
        > hear exactly what is happening in New Orleans. thanks - Craig
        >
        > http://NewOrleansPodcasting.com

      • Kraemer Advertising
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 1, 2006
          Greetings

          I have debated whether to put a general feed with all the categories. But I
          guess it would be a good idea.

          Here is the general feed.

          http://NewOrleansPodcasting.com/rss/NewOrleansPodcasting.xml

          Thanks - I hope you enjoy the interviews. Please send it to all your
          friends.

          Craig
          --

          Kraemer Advertising
          Advertising, Marketing, Public Relations, Graphics and Internet Services

          1529 Crete Street
          New Orleans, LA 70119
          504.944.8879
          cell: 504.239.0331

          From: "PaulWorthington" <paulworthington@...>
          Date: Sat, 01 Apr 2006 21:21:55 -0000
          To: podcasters@yahoogroups.com
          Subject: [podcasters] Re: New Orleans Podcasting

          Craig, do you have one RSS feed that delivers all your podcasts? I
          appreciate having separate
          feeds for each of your major categories, and a "featured podcast" feed, but
          I'd additionally
          appreciate one big catch-all feed. Thanks!

          --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, "craigkraem" <craigk@...> wrote:

          > Greetings,
          >
          > I live in New Orleans and have started a podcasting website. I am
          > interviewing New Orleans business people, celebrities, musicians,
          > chefs, etc about how they are doing post Katrina. Please check it out
          > and if you like it pass it on to some friends. It's a great way to
          > hear exactly what is happening in New Orleans. thanks - Craig
          >
          > http://NewOrleansPodcasting.com

          YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

          on the web.

          <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .