PodPress

  • Dan Kuykendall
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2006
      Dan Klass mentioned there was some discussion about my PodPress plugin
      for WordPress, so I figured I better join.

      Were there any questions I missed? I would like to address whatever
      questions you guys have.

      Im very nearly done supporting all the possible iTunes+rss tags, I have
      full atom support, along with Premium Podcasting, and stats support.
      Im very nearly going to be done with all that and am looking for other
      issues that need solving. So you are all my primary audience... whats
      your wish lists?

      --
      Dan Kuykendall (aka Seek3r)
      http://www.mightyseek.com

      In God we trust, all others we virus scan.
      Programmer - an organism that turns coffee into software.