On mp4 video view online

  • Louise Desrenards
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2006
      Hello Friends,

      Don't know if what I say will still a new issue yet now ( as I have
      forgotten to post on it at the moment we did the change ): but at last Loz
      was successful to solve the question of the mp4 view in the browser of our
      podcasting blog ( a LoGz ) thanks to XHTML code, with his personal
      adaptation from an application by other good guy to another application (
      the name is quoted in loGz source ). By this way we do not more require pop
      ups to read the videos mp4 in the catalogue online.

      I have still a small problem of legibility of the not very clear diary of
      broadcasting ‹ it seems to me;-) but we go bit by bit towards the
      perfection:)

      See the result online to our " radio in technicolour " of which the
      broadcasting calendar of the total issue is still returning by weeks:

      http://criticalsecret.com/n15/

      ( issue #15 of our review online in the global address:
      http://www.criticalsecret.com )

      Remind of our feed rss2:
      http://criticalsecret.com/n15/index.php?rss=admin

      Apologizes for my frenglish