Re: [podcasters] Re: Problems with KCRW Feeds?

  • George L Smyth
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 30, 2006
      Well, just to include myself in the "Me too," I also subscribe to Le Show and
      also got (I think) 3 of those bookworm shows. Now that I think about it, I
      don't believe that I've gotten anything from them since.

      Cheers -

      george

      Eclectic Mix - http://EclecticMix.com
      DRiP Investing - http://DRiPInvesting.org