Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.
 

Problems with KCRW Feeds?

Expand Messages
  • Levi Wallach
    Hi, I m wondering if anyone else is having problems with KCRW Feeds? For the past week or two I ve been unable to download any. I m using Doppler 2.0.0.3.
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 30, 2006
      Hi, I'm wondering if anyone else is having problems with KCRW Feeds?
      For the past week or two I've been unable to download any. I'm using
      Doppler 2.0.0.3. When I open the feed in my browser, it loads, and
      I'm even able to use the url in the file to bring up the audio in my
      browser, but somehow Doppler can't get this working, whereas before a
      couple of weeks ago it was working fine. Any other podcatchers with
      this problem? Here's an example of the errors Doppler is generating
      in its log:

      [3/30/2006 8:32:22 AM] [Retriever] [E] Illegal characters in path.,
      while downloading
      http://aolradio.podcast.aol.com/kcrw/audio/fr/fr060324Inside_Man_The_Child.mp3?1143241453
      [3/30/2006 8:32:22 AM] [Retriever] [E] Object reference not set to an
      instance of an object., while downloading
      http://aolradio.podcast.aol.com/kcrw/audio/fr/fr060324Inside_Man_The_Child.mp3?1143241453
      [3/30/2006 8:32:23 AM] [Retriever] [E] Illegal characters in path.,
      while downloading
      http://aolradio.podcast.aol.com/kcrw/audio/fr/fr060317V_for_Vendetta.mp3?1142886189
      [3/30/2006 8:32:23 AM] [Retriever] [E] Object reference not set to an
      instance of an object., while downloading
      http://aolradio.podcast.aol.com/kcrw/audio/fr/fr060317V_for_Vendetta.mp3?1142886189
      [3/30/2006 8:32:23 AM] [Retriever] [E] Illegal characters in path.,
      while downloading
      http://aolradio.podcast.aol.com/kcrw/audio/fr/fr06030316_Blocks.mp3?1141461716
      [3/30/2006 8:32:23 AM] [Retriever] [E] Object reference not set to an
      instance of an object., while downloading
      http://aolradio.podcast.aol.com/kcrw/audio/fr/fr06030316_Blocks.mp3?1141461716

      Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

      Levi Wallach
      <http://twelveblackcodemonkeys.com>
    • George L Smyth
      ... [clip] Levi - I am subscribed to Morning Becomes Eclectic (hmmm, the name of my show is Eclectic Mix ... ) and find that I get nothing from them for
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 30, 2006
        --- Levi Wallach <levi@...> wrote:

        > Hi, I'm wondering if anyone else is having problems with KCRW Feeds?
        [clip]

        Levi -

        I am subscribed to Morning Becomes Eclectic (hmmm, the name of my show is
        Eclectic Mix ... <g>) and find that I get nothing from them for weeks, then
        suddenly a half dozen shows become available.

        Cheers -

        george

        -------------------------------------

        Eclectic Mix - http://EclecticMix.com
        DRiP Investing - http://DRiPInvesting.org
        Handmade Photographic Images - http://www.GLSmyth.com
        The Prudent Investor - http://podcasternews.com/details.php?P=21
      • Shawn Thorpe
        I m subscribed to Le Show, and a few times, I ve received the Bookworm show. I don t know why. -Shawn ... [Non-text portions of this message have been
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 30, 2006
          I'm subscribed to "Le Show," and a few times, I've received the "Bookworm"
          show. I don't know why.

          -Shawn

          On 3/30/06, George L Smyth <glsmyth@...> wrote:
          >
          > --- Levi Wallach <levi@...> wrote:
          >
          > > Hi, I'm wondering if anyone else is having problems with KCRW Feeds?
          > [clip]
          >
          > Levi -
          >
          > I am subscribed to Morning Becomes Eclectic (hmmm, the name of my show is
          > Eclectic Mix ... <g>) and find that I get nothing from them for weeks,
          > then
          > suddenly a half dozen shows become available.
          >
          > Cheers -
          >
          > george
          >
          > -------------------------------------
          >
          > Eclectic Mix - http://EclecticMix.com
          > DRiP Investing - http://DRiPInvesting.org
          > Handmade Photographic Images - http://www.GLSmyth.com
          > The Prudent Investor - http://podcasternews.com/details.php?P=21
          >


          [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
        • Levi Wallach
          ... Bookworm ... Shawn, that s what happened when I started to experience a problem. It started downloading bookworm programs, but then it wouldn t download
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 30, 2006
            --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, "Shawn Thorpe" <shawnogordo@...> wrote:
            >
            > I'm subscribed to "Le Show," and a few times, I've received the
            "Bookworm"
            > show. I don't know why.
            >
            > -Shawn

            Shawn, that's what happened when I started to experience a problem.
            It started downloading bookworm programs, but then it wouldn't
            download anything at all...
          • Shawn Thorpe
            I ve received a couple episides of Le Show since the weirdness with Bookworm began. But, I don t know if I ve received them all. -Shawn ... [Non-text
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 30, 2006
              I've received a couple episides of "Le Show" since the weirdness with
              "Bookworm" began. But, I don't know if I've received them all.

              -Shawn

              On 3/30/06, Levi Wallach <levi@...> wrote:
              >
              > --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, "Shawn Thorpe" <shawnogordo@...>
              > wrote:
              > >
              > > I'm subscribed to "Le Show," and a few times, I've received the
              > "Bookworm"
              > > show. I don't know why.
              > >
              > > -Shawn
              >
              > Shawn, that's what happened when I started to experience a problem.
              > It started downloading bookworm programs, but then it wouldn't
              > download anything at all...
              >


              [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
            • George L Smyth
              Well, just to include myself in the Me too, I also subscribe to Le Show and also got (I think) 3 of those bookworm shows. Now that I think about it, I don t
              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 30, 2006
                Well, just to include myself in the "Me too," I also subscribe to Le Show and
                also got (I think) 3 of those bookworm shows. Now that I think about it, I
                don't believe that I've gotten anything from them since.

                Cheers -

                george


                --- Shawn Thorpe <shawnogordo@...> wrote:

                > I've received a couple episides of "Le Show" since the weirdness with
                > "Bookworm" began. But, I don't know if I've received them all.
                >
                > -Shawn
                >
                > On 3/30/06, Levi Wallach <levi@...> wrote:
                > >
                > > --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, "Shawn Thorpe" <shawnogordo@...>
                > > wrote:
                > > >
                > > > I'm subscribed to "Le Show," and a few times, I've received the
                > > "Bookworm"
                > > > show. I don't know why.
                > > >
                > > > -Shawn
                > >
                > > Shawn, that's what happened when I started to experience a problem.
                > > It started downloading bookworm programs, but then it wouldn't
                > > download anything at all...
                > >
                >
                >
                > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
                >
                >
                >
                >
                > Yahoo! Groups Links
                >
                >
                >
                >
                >
                >
                >


                -------------------------------------

                Eclectic Mix - http://EclecticMix.com
                DRiP Investing - http://DRiPInvesting.org
                Handmade Photographic Images - http://www.GLSmyth.com
                The Prudent Investor - http://podcasternews.com/details.php?P=21
              Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.