Podcast Directory (www.podcasting.net)

  • Dannie Gregoire
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 3, 2004
      To make it easier to find all of the available podcasts, I have been
      working on building a web based directory for them. I've put a
      together a rough working directory for now until I finish some
      additional coding on the real thing.

      The directory is available at www.podcasting.net

      If you have a podcast that you want to announce to the world, please
      enter it there.

      Look for the updated version of the podcast directory in the next couple of
      days at the same address.

      --dannie
    • abatalion
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 3, 2004
        Dannie,

        Awesome. Your site is a much needed component of the community. Can
        you turn it into a RSS feed as well? I can then integrate that into
        iPodder.NET, to allow people easy access to new and upcoming feeds.
        The client app can alert people to new feeds as they arise.

        Aaron
        iPodder.NET
        http://ipoddernet.sf.net
      • Jonathan Greene
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 3, 2004
          That's cool -- Id like to see that added to the other clients as well.
          "browse the channel guide"