Re: Live show?

  • floridapodcaster
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 9, 2006
      --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, "Pat Cook (Pat's Podcast)"

      http://patspodcast.proboards36.com/
      > SKYPE ME @ patspodcast

      Is that the same live365 I get on TIVO? We just finised our 31
      show. The run from 40 mins to 1:30. I do like keeping my archives
      up because so far this month I've had 40 new downloads of show #1.

      Thanks for the answers about the live broadcast. My wife and I think
      it will be fun every once in a while.

      John
      A View from the Couch!
      www.buddha-licious.net