Re: [podcasters] My fourth Podcast may be my Best

  • Andy Bilodeau
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 7, 2006
      On 3/7/06, Paul Puri <prp6040@...> wrote:

      > Maybe he is giving constructive criticism. I say maybe
      > because I have not listened to the show.....yet. I
      > will do that today because I am curious. Both about
      > what he has to say, and what the songs sound like.
      > Music is truly one of the most easiest forms of art to
      > form an opinion. The listener does not need to know
      > anything about music to praise, or lambaste it.
      >
      > I was a singer in a band for a few years, and I
      > thought I was the bees knees back in the day. Now that
      > I look back, I would make fun of me now. Although, I
      > had some top rate musicians playing with me. In fact,
      > they are still performing today. Ahhhh, to be young
      > again.
      >
      > Sorry;)

      Hey Paul,

      No problem that you aren't young anymore....I doubt very few of us
      podcasters are ;-)

      I think your idea of listening before we comment on Dave's podcast is the
      best answer to this.

      I can't imagine Dave to be mean spirited.... but he's got us talking and
      listening now doesn't he... Like I don't have ENOUGH podcasts to listen
      to... arrrg..

      Curse you Dave Jackson and your podcast proliferation!

      ;-)
      --

      Andy Bilodeau
      PodCaster