INCREDIBLE FUKN US ESSAY CONTEST—FABULOUS PRIZES! NO ENTRY FEE!

  • chrisdamitio
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1 7:24 PM
      INCREDIBLE FUKN US ESSAY CONTESTâ€"FABULOUS PRIZES! NO ENTRY FEE!

      Details at
      http://www.fukn.us/2006/03/01/incredible-fukn-us-essay-contest-0-fabulous-prizes-no-entry-fee/

      I am proud to announce on the spur of the moment THE INCREDIBLE FUKN
      US essay contest. The winner will win a gift certificate for $100 to
      http://www.fuknbooks.com Second Prize will be a copy of Rough Living:
      An Urban Survival Manual (signed by yours truly), and third prize will
      be an I Love Fukn T-Shirt.

      Tell your friends, tell your enemies, tell everyone!

      The specifics are these: Essays must be at least 1500 words based on
      one of the categories posted at http://www.fukn.us

      All essays will be judged by me and a select group of friends and
      judged by content, voice, and message. We are not particularly
      concerned with grammar, though entries with no punctuation, all
      capitals, or other annoying affectations will be posted and mocked
      without any consideration.

      All entries become mine to publish as I see fit and I am the ultimate
      judge. In other words, I pick the winners based on what I like best
      and I can republish your essays with the appropriate credit given to
      you without having to pay you silly royalties or anything else. My
      decisions are final. I won’t change your essays in any way without
      first asking your permission.

      I think there are enough intelligent readers here to make this
      fun…after all 1500 words is not much at all…you can make it up to
      10,000 words, but I don’t want to read more than that.

      Winners will be announced April 14. That gives you something to look
      forward to on that dreaded day!

      Have fukn fun.

      Chris Damitio
      Chairman of the Fukn Bored (I must be to be doing this…)

      http://www.fukn.us/2006/03/01/incredible-fukn-us-essay-contest-0-fabulous-prizes-no-entry-fee/