RE: [podcasters] From Geek News Central

  • GeekNews
    Message 1 of 121 , Mar 1, 2006
      The word that is triggering the c&d is something else and it is not that
      company I choose a bad example word.

      Todd..

    • Babolat Sebastien
      Message 121 of 121 , Mar 11, 2006
        > I think that they provide good information to the discussion,
        although some
        > don't agree their views on using podcasting to make money.
        >
        > Will

        Well - Podcasting started for people to share their hobby or
        intterest. If you start a podcast just for some money reason, it can
        work, but is the quality going to be good ?

        Someone passionate about his subject, with just the desire to share
        it, has, in my opinion, more intterest than a money based/driven podcast.

        But, I know getting sponsor is still a great thing, especially when
        you can upgrade the materials and share it back with the listeners.

        I am actually going to try that out = share what the listeners have
        given me.
        By tomorrow, or monday we'll see if they like it.
        i am more looking for an intteraction with the listeners (rather than
        just providing them something).

        Beside that, I still prefer to get a long term sponsor - more like a
        partner, to be safe and sure to have it for a bit, so you can start
        making investment (materials ...).

        Nop ?

        Sebastien
        www.frenchpodclass.com