Re: [podcasters] Podcasters Guild

  • Mike Farley
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 28, 2006
      I'm assuming the problem is as the other people stated...that there is no
      gmail.org it should read gmail.com. Try sending it to the same email but
      delete the .org and replace it with .com.

      Mike =)

    • Paul Puri
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 28, 2006
        --- Mike Farley <mfarley@...> wrote:
        > I'm assuming the problem is as the other people
        > stated...that there is no
        > gmail.org it should read gmail.com. Try sending it
        > to the same email but
        > delete the .org and replace it with .com.

        The issue has been resolved. I tried out both the
        email and mailing list and they both work. I apologise
        for the hassle.

        Thank you,

        Paul Puri

        The Podcast Guild Planning Commitee.