Re: [podcasters] free post production help

  • Dolly rii
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 26, 2006
      Hi

      I am new to podcasting..Did one podcast for voiceofambition.com

      Would like to know abt how to in corporate music t racks into album review...would it be possible for u to help me with it?

      Looking fwd to hearing from you.

      Tks

      Dolly

      Joe Burgess <reeseslover531@...> wrote: I only got one response, does anyone else need any post-production
      help, even if it is just doing the audio portion.
      On Feb 14, 2006, at 6:13 PM, Joe Burgess wrote:

      > hey guys, I have started to get some time on my hands. I know post
      > production is quite a annoying to some of you less technically savvy.
      > So, I am willing to take on one or two people to help them out.
      > Basiclly, you would send me the raw wav (upload it to a ftp server)
      > and then I would take it down and produce it. That can include just
      > doing the post and then sending the wav back to you, to basiclly
      > doing everything for you. I enjoy doing this, so it is fine to do it
      > for free, but you can donate to my podcast if you like. please email
      > me off-list if you would like to take me up on this offer.
      >
      > --Joe Burgess
      > RootSmart.com Administrator/Webmaster
      > Skype: rootsmart
      > Email: admin@...
      > VoiceMail: (206)-202-ROOT(7668)
      > http://www.rootsmart.com
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

      --Joe Burgess
      RootSmart.com Administrator/Webmaster
      Skype: rootsmart
      Email: admin@...
      VoiceMail: (206)-202-ROOT(7668)
      http://www.rootsmart.com

      Communication and networking Computer security Computer training