Podcast Academy at Boston University, April 28-29

  • Doug Kaye
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25 12:37 AM
      Hello, fellow podcasters.

      I'm thrilled to announce that the next in-person Podcast Academy will
      be a collaboration of Boston University and The Conversations Network
      (the home of IT Conversations). It will be held at BU on April 28-29.

      We’ve put together a terrific staff of instructors for this event
      including Tony Kahn, Paul Figgiani, Michael Geohegan, John Furrier,
      C.C. Chapman, your’s truly and more. Register before March 15 and get
      a $50 discount on the registration fee.

      http://www.bu.edu/com/podcast/

      ...doug

      Doug Kaye, CEO