Re: [podcasters] The Podcast Pedant

    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 20, 2006
      On 2/20/06, Paula Berinstein <pberinstein@...> wrote:
      > Hey, Steve, how do you make comments on your blog?

      D'oh! Click on either the post title, or the little faded word
      balloon next to it. The faded numeral next to the word balloon
      indicates the number of comments already posted.

      I guess I ought to revise the template to make that more obvious. And
      come up with a more podcasty image than those blue ice cubes, too.
      All part of the joy of trying to adapt someone else's theme...

      http://www.escapepod.org